The New Year is right around the corner! Here are some resolutions we suggest you take up with your pet:
- Try to increase the amount of exercise and play
- Go for an additional walk or increase the length of your regular scheduled walk
- Check out new activities or toys that you and your pet can do/play with together
- Make sure you are feeding a quality, age-appropriate diet
- Shed those extra few pounds
- Brush those teeth – maintain a healthy mouth
Spend More Quality Time!
- Life can get busy – our pets can get lonely too so don’t forget to give them the attention they deserve
- Sneak in some more snuggles – let your pet know you love and appreciate them
Teach an Old Dog New Tricks!
- It may take an older pet longer to learn – but they will learn
- Once that old pet has learned, they will remember these new things over the long-term
- Mental stimulation is important for older pets – it keeps the brain active and the pet healthy
Written by CCR Kylie