This simple baked dog treat recipe contains only three ingredients and it’s even good enough for humans to snack on!
- 1 large sweet potato OR apple (cored and seeded)
- 4 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°F
- Thoroughly wash and dry sweet potato or apple.
- Slice sweet potato or apple as thin as possible and place slices on parchment lined baking sheet so they are not overlapping each other.
- Gently heat coconut oil on low heat until liquid.
- Brush a thin layer of the coconut oil onto the prepared slices.
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon onto slices.
- Bake for 4-5hrs until treats are crisp and dehydrated.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.