Whether you’ve owned a pet “forever” or are a new pet owner,
Check out a NEW opportunity with Optimum Care
You’ll save 30%+ on preventive health care!
We “get it”. Life’s busy. Our pets are important. There’s an increasing amount of things we can do to keep our pets healthy and happy. We try and budget so we have enough to look after our families (including our pets) and enjoy life too! That’s why our NEW Optimum Care opportunity may be SO right for you. What is Optimum Care?
- Monthly payments (credit or debit card) for a year that covers your pet’s routinely recommended preventive health care services;
- 2 options, Basic and Enhanced, to suit the pet, and pet owner’s needs;
- Depending on the plan chosen, enjoy:
- Up to 5 no charge office visits;
- Routine vaccines;
- An annual fecal check;
- Simple (no sedation) nail trims;
- Dental cleanings and more, including 5 or 10% off ALL additional products and services for plan members!
We are excited about Optimum Care because it makes so much sense for today’s pet owners: smart, convenient, affordable.
View Optimum Care in a number of convenient ways:
- Visit the new Optimum Care section on our website
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a brochure to be emailed to you
- Stop by our hospital and pick up a brochure or speak with one of our animal healthcare experts
If you have any questions, please call our hospital at 416-282-8516 where any of our friendly team members would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Written by West Hill Animal Clinic