Here’s our Holiday gift guide for buying your pet the perfect gift!
10) Get your dog a fresh new style for the holiday season! Come by West Hill Animal Clinic to pick up a brand new dog collar, handmade by our veterinary technician Erin. The collars come in a variety of prints and sizes, and all proceeds go directly to our Buster Fund! Your dog can look great and feel great knowing they helped out a pet in need!
9) It’s time to get a head start on your pet’s New Year’s resolutions! Give them the gift of Hill’s Metabolic Diet, a prescription food that is formulated to help your pet shed some unwanted pounds. This diet is available for dogs or cats, in canned or kibble and even has accompanying treats that you can slip into their stocking!
8) Move over Elf on the Shelf! There’s a new man in town! This cute little guy has a built-in squeaker and will awaken your dog’s Christmas spirit.
7) Your dog won’t have to be envious of Santa’s cookies if you buy them delicious VeggieDent Tartar Control Chews! These treats have a VOHC seal for tartar control; a healthy mouth is the ultimate gift!
6) Cats believe they are royalty, and now it’s time to treat them like it! Investing in a pair of nail clippers will allow you to pamper them at home with a relaxing mani-pedi. Not sure where to start? Check out this video: https://www.facebook.com/WestHillAnimalClinic/videos/301340770463392/
5) If your cat is anything like our clinic cat, Tyson, don’t worry about buying them their own present, just give them an empty gift box.
4) Baby, it’s cold outside! Ensure your dog stays nice and warm on a snowy walk with their very own winter coat.
3) On Dasher! On Dancer! A catnip toy will have your cat prancing around the house with joy!
2) Enroll them in an Optimum Care Plan! This is truly the gift that keeps on giving all year round. For more information and to find out the best plan for your pet, visit https://www.westhillvet.com/enroll-optimum-care/
1) Still not sure what to get your pet for Christmas? Let them tell Santa themselves on December 15th! Here at West Hill Animal Clinic, we are hosting our annual Santa Photos and Open House from 2:30 – 4:30 pm! They can tell Santa their Christmas wish list, and you’ll have an adorable keepsake photo.
Written by: Zoe, RVT