This easy 40 min recipe will have your dog rolling around for more!
- 1 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1 Cup oats
- ½ cup flaxseed
- ½ to 1 cup beef broth
- ¼ cup peanut butter
Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats and flaxseed.
- Mix in ½ cup beef broth and peanut butter.
- Mix well, adding additional beef broth if necessary to bring the mixture together into a thick dough.
- Form into a ball and turn out on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll to about ¼ inch thickness and cut to desired shape.
- Bake for about 20 mins or until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Cool completely, store in airtight container for about 1 week.
Click here for another simple dog treat recipe!